Light Duty Fire Blanket
We manufacture, supply and export the light duty fire blanket of different kinds, depend on the requirement.
A Fire Blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish small incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet
of fire retardant material asbestos, fiberglass or even ceramic fiber cloth which is placed over a fire in order to smother it.
Larger fire blankets, for use in laboratory and industrial situations, are often made of asbestos, ceramic fiber or fiberglass
(sometimes treated with a flame retardant fluid). We can offer same in any size and width ranging maximum upto 24 ft (8mtr width).
- 1. Weight - 418 Grm / M2
- 2. Thickness - 0,42mm
- 3. Threads in Wrap - 220Fd/10cm
- 4. Threads in Weft - 215Fd/10cm
- 5. Tensile strength in Wrap - 280N/cm
- 6. Tensile Strength in Weft - 340N/cm
- 7. Temperature Resistance - long term stress - 280Degree C
- 8. Air Flow Resistivity - 66E+04 Pa*s/m2
- 9. Types of Fiber : Varnished E - Glass
- 10. Finess of Fiber : 6 - 15Microns
- 11. Brief peaks upto: 600Degree C
- 12. Colour: White
- 13. Weave: Plain
- 14. Finish : 4 - 6%