Fiberglass Tape abbreviated as non-alkali tape is woven of non-alkali fiberglass, With its feature of thermal resistance and insulation.
Drywall fiberglass tape can be used as the bindings of boiler for electrical machinery and appliances.
The drywall fiber glass tape product offers high resistance to temperature, insulation rebate, erosion resistance, heat preservation,
environmentally friendly, sound insulation, good filtration vista performance and so on. Woven with the fiberglass, had good insulation
and heat resistance, extensively apply to building, waterproof, antiseptic and warping up the coil of electrical machinery and electrical apparatus.
fiberglass tape is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
- Heat, spark and flame resistant, temperature rating 1000°F
- Fire and flame proof
- Chemical resistant
- Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength
- High tensile strength, no stretch or shrink
- High dielectric strength
- Recommended Service Temperature → 550°C
- Softening Point → 850°C
- Melting Point → 1200°C
- Loss on Ignition → <1%
- Structure → Plain Weave (Closely Woven)
- Default Reinforcement → None
- Optional Reinforcement → SS 304
- Color → White
- o Insulation and protective wrapping for hot pipes, steam tracer lines, exhaust etc
- o Strip door curtains for ovens, furnaces
- o Gaskets, tadpole tapes, seals for high temperature applications